From the first photograph you can directly jump to the third to better understand the vegetarian recipes that me and my sis Virna cooked for Easter dinner.
1. Asparagus Focaccia with almond flakes.
From left clockwise:
2. Star-shaped potato gâteau with egg, mini skewers with Scamorza cheese and black grapes, Emmenthal cheese with white grapes.
3. Spelt and Scamorza cheese croquettes with artichoke sauce.
4. Spelt, aubergine and Pecorino cheese balls.
5. Italian omelette rolls tied with hardly cooked leek strings.